Time Capsule

This records my personal memories, thoughts, and other miscellany.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

My wife Sue and I are retired and have lived in the same house for over 30 years. Our local family consists of son Mason, daughter Katrina, son-in-law Dan, granddaughter Natalia, and grandson Joel, all living in the same metropolitan area where we live.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Memories and Ruminations

January 19, 2006 -- a good time to begin a blog.

I expect to post a wide variety of thoughts, memories, and personal writings here. I hope to also provide links to sites of particular interest to me, as well as some photos. It may take a while for me to organize this site the way I want it, being completely inexperienced in this activity. I have been very impressed by other blogs on blogspot, and I believe I am ready to embark upon this interesting trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home